- Thank the person that nominated you. (Thank you, We’ve Got Pockets!)
- Pingback to the creator, Elisha at https://elishamcfarland.com/
- Use the same featured image as your nominator.
- Answer the five questions.
- Create five questions about food.
- Nominate five people.
- What is your favorite snack while reading? I really don’t snack much while reading, but if I do then I snack on these crackers in Israel that are kind of like an animal or a Graham cracker.
- Do you get snack ideas from books? Yes, sometimes, or meal ideas, or drink ideas. haha!
- Have you ever spilled food on something you shouldn’t have? Hmmm. Probably! It’s not food, but I know I have spilled coffee on my Bible before because I drink coffee a lot of times while reading my Bible in the morning. 😉
- What is the best meal you’ve ever read about? Hmmmmm. Well, I have written about Chick-fil-a and Hamburgers and pizza, so probably those things. haha!
- Do you like Hot Chocolate? Yes, absolutely and have written about it, too, in some of my stories. Yes, probably more than one story. Yes, chocolate in general comes up a lot in my writing. They say to write about what you’re passionate about, right?
- What is your favorite food/meal?
- Do you like breakfast for dinner? And if so, what would it be?
- If you had to choose between eating your favorite meal or reading your favorite book, what would you choose? 😉
- If you could make a meal for your favorite author, what would you make?
- Which would you prefer: coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Nominate yourself! 😉